Antique Mirror- and Subway Tiles
You can now purchase our antique mirror subway tiles through our online store. Click here to Shop to buy Striptiles now. Standard sizes are in stock and ready for quick shipping.
If you are looking for Antique Mirror Subway Tiles, you have come to the right place! Antique mirror is our specialty and now we have made it easy for anyone to install. Striptiles are antique mirrors, handmade by a glass artisan. Strip tiles can be installed simply with peel and stick mirror tape. Mirror adhesive can also be used alongside the mirror tape. Glamorize your kitchen with Striptiles antique mirror subway tiles as a kitchen backsplash. Bedazzle your powder bath with a feature wall. Customize a piece of furniture with antique mirror tiles.
We hand cut the mirror into tiles. The edges are lightly sanded to remove any sharpness. Our standard sizes are 4″ x 8″ and 5″ x 12″. We can also custom cut to your size specifications. This handmade antique mirror will be shipped right to your door! We also ship larger sizes of antique mirrors all across the country as well. For larger sizes or sheet prices, please call for a competitive quote. Each piece is one of a kind. There is no comparison to the machine or factory made antique mirror. With our handmade antique mirror, there is no pattern repeat.
- 1/8″ or 1/4″ options
- All handmade antique mirrors
- over 12 patterns to choose from
- custom cut to any size, 4″ x 8″ and 5″x12″ in stock
- DIY install or hire a professional
- Peel and stick installation with optional mirror mastic
- Shipped to your door in protective packaging
- Visit our blog post on how to cut antique mirror tiles!
Antique Mirror Subway Tiles-4″ x 8″- $58 per square foot
- 4″ x 8″ Subway tile 1/8″ thick
- choose your pattern, custom mix of patterns
- choose from our custom mixed sets
- please inquire for custom size pricingantique mirror subway tiles
- Large Antique Mirror Tiles- $50 per square foot – 5″ x 12″
- Install horizontally or vertically
- Please inquire for custom size pricing
Here at Builders Glass of Bonita, Inc., we LOVE Antique Mirror, and madly in love with antique mirror tiles. We are always looking for unique ways to use mirror, and the subway tile was our best idea yet.
As a stocking distributor for Omega National Products, we can offer the quickest turn around and best pricing you will find for antique mirror. We searched high and low for antique mirror of a quality we were proud to carry. Omega antique mirror is the choice of the most discriminating designer. It is all handmade which provides the authentic quality you are in search of.
Antique or aged mirror has been in high demand recently. You have probably noticed it popping up in high end hotels, restaurants, and in furniture stores recently. With the growing popularity, we wanted to have it available to our clients as quick as possible. We searched high and low for all the options available. We now keep over 10 options in stock at all times! By having the mirror in stock we are able to offer the best possible prices to you.
Visit our Pinterest Page to see our Antique Mirror Inspirations!
Where to use antique mirror in your home-
- Kitchen backsplash– customize your kitchen backsplash with antique mirror. We can install in a solid piece, mirror tiles, or even antique mirror squares.
- Mirror wall- consider antique mirror for the ‘new’ mirror wall design. We love to get creative with a wall of mirror. Antique mirror really shines when it is installed in an eye catching way. Consider dividing the wall up in 9 sections of mirror or adding a bevel to the antique mirror.
- Furniture- adding pieces of antique mirror to a piece of furniture can transform a piece! If you have an outdated piece of furniture, this could be the answer.
- Cabinets- it can be added to cabinet door fronts or inserts in glass doors
- Frames- Do you have a frame that could use an update? Consider adding antique mirror to any size or shape frame. Simply bring the frame to our shop and all you have to do is select which antique mirror you would like. We take care of the rest! We can custom cut to any size or shape. We will even install the antique mirror in the frame for you!
This backsplash was installed in a truly unique fashion. To add interest, the tiles were cut in various sizes. mixing up the subway tile look a little bit. As you can see in the photo, not just one antique mirror pattern was used. For this backsplash we used 8 different patterns. The client selected the patterns and specified which were her favorite. The favorite antique patterns were used the most, with splashes of different patterns mixed in. To further the antique look, a dark grout was used in between the tiles. The dark grout and the thin grout lines make this backsplash very easy to keep clean. You can find out more about how this backsplash was installed here.